[blindreplay] Re: Daylight Savings Time

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 03:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

I think I know why.

Do you record foreign broadcasts like BBC or from countries
where the time has not changed yet. They are going to change
their times on April 1st. That is why you are 1 hour off in your

It's not Replay AV nor your computer but the other countries
have not changed their times. This means for 3 weeks your
recordings will be off by an hour unless you edit the properties
in each station's schedule area.

Note: All your USA recordings will be recorded. Do not changed

And when April 1st comes I believe you will have to changed your
foreign stations Schedule tab/page area again for the times to

Now you really can see what a mess his time changing does to
I hope you understand me on this.

Hope this helps you and others.