[blindreplay] Re: Convert Youtube video to MP3 audio

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:31:09 -0400

If you use JAWS or NVDA the steps shown below will allow you to convert the
quality and format type when you capture.
Press tab key until you hear the screen reader say when the switch is on /
Automatic...
Shift+tab from this button.
Down arrow until you hear settings tab spoken.
Press your tab key two times.
You should notice and have pass through the reset button.
Press your right arrow key until you hear Internet Downloads.
You are on he internet downloads tab within the settings multi page window.
So press your tab key a few times to advance within the internet downloads
properties.
Locate the combo box for quality and set to low unless you want the videos.
Next you will see this combo box for the formats and choose MP4. This is what I
have set on my end.
There is no save button.
If you get lost no problem.
A tip is to press ctrl+tab a few times and locate the reset button and then do
a shift+tab once on this reset button.
Then use your up arrow key to locate th home tab.
It’s a good idea to be on the home tab.
If you get lost then press alt+F4 to close RMC6 and restart it.
Note if you use JAWS the user interface can get a little bit mixed up so shut
down jaws with insert+F4, choose ok and restart JAWS with your jaws hotkey.