[blindreplay] Re: Remove Old Version Of Winpcap

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 15:00:28 -0400

Hi Rob
Someone at Applian will be contacting you on this. Make sure the Winpcap
program is no longer in your add / Remove in Control Panel. I do not know why
this is happening. You did not have to remove your older Applian applications
you had on your system. All you had to do was install the new Applian programs
you desired. The old and new versions can coexists with each other. For
example, the versions with 5.0+ and now most of the new versions are 6.0+. They
can live together on the same system. You bought the upgrade from what I know.
I am sure someone will be helping you very soon.