[blindreplay] Re: Changing Target folder in Replay Converter

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:57:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kelly
It's good to hear from you again. I mention this in the podcasts. Last time I
checked the keyboard command alt+n that you mentioned didn't work didn't work
for me so I use the below method.

Tab to the button that reads 'write to same folder'.
When you hear this button press your down arrow key.
You will hear 'write to new folder'.
You are not done yet.
Press your tab key one time.
Press your ctrl key to quiet JAWS speech. If you do not you will hear JAWS read
quite a few graphics that you do not need to hear.
Press your 'end' key. That's the 'end' keyboard key. And not your letter n key.
Press your backspace key quite a few times to delete the current path that is
there. It is probably C:\.
You are in an edit box field so type in the new path now like D:\Conversions
For me I have to use uppercase letter D in my path mame.
When done typing in the new path name move on with your conversion steps.

Hope this helps.