[blindreplay] Changing Target folder in Replay Converter

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:25:42 -0600

Hello all,

I usually convert my files so they are placed in the same folder as the original file. I am using replay converter 2.80 on a Windows XP machine with JAWS 10. I have tried to change the location of the target folder by pressing the button in the options menu with nothing happening. I also tried to bring up the dialogue box with alt N and also nothing happened. have others been able to use this feature successfully? If so, how and in which version?

Kelly