[blindreplay] Re: Anyone record Coast to Coast AM for Dec. 31?

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 19:43:22 -0600

Petro,

What do you want a tutorial on?  torrenting or Utorrent?  The program
is highly accessible.  I found the mainstream, text based tutorials
very effective in learning the program. I'm not against a tutorial,
but it needs to be unique and of a certain focus and scope.  There's
loads of information on torrenting and Utorrent.  However, there's
very little on Applean products, which is why your tutorials are
golden.  Even if I had the outline for a tutorial now, it would be
about a month before I could get something together.  I just bought a
brand new Windows 8.1 super duper speedy computer.   I am now setting
it up and configuring.  In the meantime, I am happy to help you by
telephone.  I will send along my phone number privately if you would
like to ask some questions.

Kelly