[blindreplay] Re: Anyone record Coast to Coast AM for Dec. 31?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 21:22:17 -0500

Hi
You can do a audio podcast in 6 months. No hurry.
Basically a getting started with torrents and then show the program you use and
how to use it. Plus where one can download this program and version number.
Or do a text tutorial.
If you are planning to use Replay Radio 9 on that awesome Windows 8.1 computer
please read the user guide. There is a note about Windows 8.1 secure boot.

Thank you.