[BlindMobileTech] Re: making recordings with the iPhone 6

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 05:41:20 +0100

Hi
Not sure if I'm understanding, but if you're wanting to record a radio station on the Iphone 6 you can use thhe app tunein pro - it's fairly inexpensive under £1 I think. Our radio station is found on it - Uplift Radio - and witth the professional version of the app it's very easy to record the stream.
Gordon McFarlane
-----Original Message----- From: Kim Lingo
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 2:21 AM
To: blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BlindMobileTech] making recordings with the iPhone 6

Yep, that's the kind of iPhone I have. What I'm wondering about is whether
we can record a radio broadcast. I have downloaded an ap from a local AM
radio station. Every Sunday night from 9 to 11, it broadcasts a particular
program I'd like to record. There are some devices that allow you to record
a radio broadcast. They only have FM radio capabilities. this ap would
allow me to pick up the particular broadcast wherever I might be in the U.S.
because I'd be streaming it.Can the iPhone do the same, and if so, how is
that accomplished?
Kim Lingo

---