[BlindMobileTech] making recordings with the iPhone 6

  • From: "Kim Lingo" <banjopapa03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 18:21:26 -0700

Yep, that's the kind of iPhone I have. What I'm wondering about is whether we can record a radio broadcast. I have downloaded an ap from a local AM radio station. Every Sunday night from 9 to 11, it broadcasts a particular program I'd like to record. There are some devices that allow you to record a radio broadcast. They only have FM radio capabilities. this ap would allow me to pick up the particular broadcast wherever I might be in the U.S. because I'd be streaming it.Can the iPhone do the same, and if so, how is that accomplished?
Kim Lingo

---
is active.