[blindeudora] Re: trouble with minimized boxes

  • From: Brad Dunse <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:29:26 -0500

Bud,

The only thing I can think of are to check these:

? See if you have too many of the items checked off in the "Mailbox" area of teh options.

? Are your windows maximized? I've my Eudora set to view best when maximized.

? Do you have the big buttons showing or something else taking up screen real estate?

You could always uninstal and reinstall, Eudora wil find your info like mail boxes, addressbook and etc. but you should still copy them somewhere before you do a reinstall

Brad

Brad

On 10/27/2010  10:13 PM Bud Schwab said...
Hi guys,

Two times here lately my Eudora email has become completely useless and won't send or receive. My daughter comes over and clears it up easily with the mouse. She says that the boxes that have the column headings like sent, unread and date and things like that are all scrunched up and can easily open them up again with the mouse. Has anybody else had this type of problem and do you know of any way it can be cured with the keyboard? I'm running the latest version of windoweyes and one of the later versions of Eudora. I'm also running xp. Thanks for any help, it's a big problem since I have to wait until my daughter gets over some time. I also have no idea what is making it do that. I have used this combination for years and have had no trouble.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5569 (20101027) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

You become that to which you are most exposed

E Mail: brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse