[blindeudora] Re: the f6 key

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:37:06 -0700

Sure works here Bud, no problems.

Curtis Delzer

At 06:55 AM 10/24/2005, you wrote:
HI,
If it isn't a Eudora keystroke, then its a windows Keystroke which also works in HTML help files.
I'm using JAWS 7.0 and the latest released version of Eudora and it works as it should.
John
At 01:44 PM 10/21/2005, Bud Keith wrote:
in eudora after i hit control l to open the addressbook, i've been hitting f6 to let me edit a particular record. with the new eudora beta the f6 key doesn'
't work and the eudora tech folks say that i's not a eudora key stroke. is it a window eyes key requiring the set files to be revised?

John Gassman mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Curtis Delzer. H. S. W B 6 H E F. Glendora, CA curtis@xxxxxxxxxx curtis1014@xxxxxxxxxxx msn: curtis@xxxxxxxxxx skype: curtis1014