[blindeudora] strange problem with eudora address list

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:06:09 -0700

Hi felloww Eudorians,

I do have a strange problem with the address list. My niece Chris is one of the entries on my address list. If I type in chris it will expand to her proper email address. However, if I enter a few addresses separated by commas and one of them is her name, it expands to another Chris address. If I put her name first on the list of several names I'm sending to it expands to her proper address. I've searched through the files in the Eudora folder and I cannot find that other Chris listed. I hope that's clear. Any idea as to how I can find and eliminate that other Chris's address?
Thanks for any ideas..

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California