[blindeudora] Re: reading graphics

  • From: Trouble <sunnylynn2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:35:15 -0400

When in the inbox hit insert + v, and go down to graphics and space bar that to all hit enter. Now find one you have read and rout jaws to pc. Then insert + 4 from the num pad, and then do a insert + g to label that graphic. Do the same for one that is unread.
Some times the graphics for the inbox and other mailboxes are different graphics.
Tim
trouble
List owner

At 04:51 AM 8/8/2005, you wrote:

Running xp home, JAWS 6.1, Eudora 6.1.2. I recently installed this JAWS upgrade. Now in all of my mailboxes except for the In-box, it reads the graphics including red, unred and attachment,. In my in-box it only reads attachment. I have the box maximized. Any ideas?

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
trouble
Blindeudora list owner.