[blindeudora] Re: playing midi file in email

  • From: Trouble <sunnylynn2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:30:21 -0400

A few that I have gotten that way showed up as a attachment, but when I couldn't find them there I went looking for the file name and found it in the embed folder.
Tim
trouble
List owner

At 06:38 PM 8/7/2005, you wrote:

Hi,
thanks for the reply. I have found the file and can play it.
My next question is how do I know there is an embedded file in the email in the first place?
Thanks again.
on 01:12 8/08/2005, Trouble said:
This is a security feature of Eudora. In outlook express you can put the midi or wav file in the subject and it will play when opened. This will not work in Eudora you will find that file in the main Eudora folder in a folder called Embedded.
Tim
trouble
List owner

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora