[blindeudora] Re: re eudora free or not

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:52:29 -0400

Go to

tools/options,/background tasks

and check which tasks you want to see and also "bring task status option to fron"

AS our lovely loving Ms. Pat has pointed out, Eudora may be old but it will work even underwindows 8 and is indeed quite lovely. *g* (Hi, Ms. Pat!)

hth

Doris

At 01:15 PM 10/14/2013 -0500, you wrote:
Hi Brian,

You are not bothing us at all. <smile>

My Eudora doesn't always announce how many messages that are coming in, either.

I love Eudora. It's loving! <smile>

Pat Ferguson

At 02:52 AM 10/14/2013, you wrote:
hi, this is to thank all of you who asked my query about eudora. thanks again. i have one other question. i already have eudora installed on my old computer. i still get my e.mail messages with control m. but, it no longer announces the number of messages coming. i believe someone else asked this question, but i didn't see if anyone answered. if someone did answer, i am sorry to bother you all again. brian.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora