[blindeudora] Re: re eudora free or not

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:15:13 -0500

Hi Brian,

You are not bothing us at all. <smile>

My Eudora doesn't always announce how many messages that are coming in, either.

I love Eudora. It's loving! <smile>

Pat Ferguson

At 02:52 AM 10/14/2013, you wrote:
hi, this is to thank all of you who asked my query about eudora. thanks again. i have one other question. i already have eudora installed on my old computer. i still get my e.mail messages with control m. but, it no longer announces the number of messages coming. i believe someone else asked this question, but i didn't see if anyone answered. if someone did answer, i am sorry to bother you all again. brian.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora