[blindeudora] Re: new member here.

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:19:33 -0400

Hi,

While I don't have it handy, I think someone at Eudora actually gave out a "free user" license code for Eudora after it became abandonware. Maybe Mr.David will remember but I think this code was posted to the "GUITalk" list at the time.

and this list is a cool one to be on, one of the lists I've been on the longest - for more than 10 years.

always good to get new people.so welcome aboard.

Cheers,

Doris

At 08:00 PM 4/30/2010 -0400, you wrote:
Nice to see new people.
I don't mind the asking for codes for Eudora, because they have stopped production from Qualcomm. Just remember it is under copyright by name only.
As far as the ads go, they stopped those servers the day it went non paid.
All the links on my Eudora page still work until they stop those servers.
You got my rules and the members go by them. That is why this list has no problems.

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora