[blindeudora] Re: new member here.

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:19:55 -1000

Hi Jim,
If this has been answered before, I missed the post.

You can download Eudora from:
http://www.eudora.com/
There is no paid and unpaid version now.
Betsy

At 03:05 AM 4/30/2010, you wrote:
Hello.
First of all, Where do I download eudora? At present,, I am using windows live mail with my windows 7 machine which is 64 bit. I am using Jaws 11, latest update. I understand there is a free and a pay version of eudora. Is the free one that different from the pay one? And I've never used Eudora before so I will need help in setting it up. I'd like to know if others here have used it and compared it with Windows live mail? Anyway, If someone can give me some time to set it up etc., I'd appreciate it. My Skype contact is:
jim332 and the j in Jim is lower case.
My windows live messenger contact is my email address:
<mailto:jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxxx ?Add me if you can help me with Eudora.
Thanks. Jim