[blindeudora] Re: missing some speech

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 13:59:30 -0700

Hey, that did it! Thanks so much, I'm now a happy camper again. Eudora's a great program.

BudAt 01:21 PM 10/4/2013, you wrote:
you may have accidentally checked the checkbox in the 'new mail' dialogue instead the 'ok' for new mail.

you get this back in eudora;s options under 'getting attention'

hth

Doris

At 10:39 AM 10/4/2013 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I used to get a message when i look for mail by pressing control M, but all of a sudden it's just silent now. It does get the mail eventually but I get no indication that there is any. I wonder what I did to cause that and what I do to get it back. I couldn't find any place where I could reset it.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California