[blindeudora] importing mailboxes into Eudora from Outlook Express 6

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:20:43 +0100

Hello.  I am A new comer to this list.

Sorry if some here have already seen this question posed on Access-UK.  Douglas
Harrison, who subscribes to both lists, suggested I ask here.

Problem is I've just installed the latest version of Eudora and its
downloading/sending mail fine.  The problem is importing all of the contents of
my OE mailboxes into Eudora.  Eudora appears to import OK, no messages about
corrupt messages in the OE boxes come up.  Its simply that not all the messages
contained in the OE boxes seem to get there.

Are they hidden?  Is there a limit to how many messages in a mailbox Eudora can
import?  Is it the version of OE, version t?  Or what?

I cannot ask the question of the Eudora team because at the moment I am in
sponsored mode and that appears not to include customer support.

Any help much appreciated.

Using XP Pro, all latest updates to XP and IE applied.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora