[blindeudora] Re: having a problem with filters

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:55:22 -0400

Are you two using the same computer?

At 11:59 PM 5/19/2006, you wrote:

I have a filter set up for a friend of mine, and her email goes in to her folder, as it should. But we're also on an email list together, and instead of going to the folder for that email list, her messages to the email list go in to her private folder! I've tried changing the filter with her name, but can't seem to get the filter to work correctly! As not to clutter up the list, if someone would rather write me privately, that would be great.
Thanks in advance.
johnholliday@xxxxxxxxxx

At 12:56 PM 5/16/2006, you wrote:

Hello! I have a question! A good friend of ours sent us an E-Mail with some awesome pictures in it, but they are not attachments. They're embedded! How do we view those? Do we have to have Microsoft Viewer on? What has to be check and unchecked to view them, if that's what we have to have?

Question 2. If he hadn't told us they were here, we wouldn't have known it because our screen readers do not tell us. I would have just read the words of the mail and then deleted it without having known there are pictures. Are the pictures in the embedded folder of Eudora those pictures? Or are those ads?

        Thanks, in advance.

Oh, but one more thing. I did have Quick Time installed at one time, and when it was installed, if I'm not mistaken, with Microsoft Viewer on, you could see the embedded images as links and you could hit enter on them.

I'm gonna be honest here. If I could install Quick Time without the Itunes stuff, I might do it. Is there a way to do that?

Oops I deviated from the subject a bit; pardon me. But if anybody can shed some light on this embedded stuff for me, I'd sure appreciate it.

God Bless,

Brenda

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.392 / Virus Database: 268.5.6/340 - Release Date: 5/15/2006

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.392 / Virus Database: 268.5.6/340 - Release Date: 5/15/2006

John H

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora