[blindeudora] Re: getting rid of unwanted stuff

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:35:46 -1000

Aloha Lennie,
Lolol, no question is dense believe me. And, I don't know the technical explanation, but by putting that line in the settings, it seems to cut out some of the junk in the headers. Between that and going to Tools, Options, and then Mailboxes and choosing what you want displayed can really help. I only have From and Subject checked. If I want to know the date, it is spoken when I open the message.

Perhaps someone with more experience will respond to this. I am a user of the program, but not a tech sort.
HTH, Betsy

At 10:58 AM 3/12/2010, you wrote:
Hi Betsy,

I don't want to sound dense, but what is the purpose of TabooHeader? Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lennie

At 11:08 PM 3/10/2010, you wrote:
Welcome to the list.
Try this:
Put this line anywhere in the settings section of the Eudora.ini file.

TabooHeaders=a,b,co,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,se,su,st,th,to,u,v,w,x,y,z

At 05:43 PM 3/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi friends,
I am a new comer to this list, and I would be very grateful if someone can tell me how to get rid of all the unwanted stuff which I get on top of all my messages. something like this:
thank you
Samson
by mstore.sltnet.lk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-4.03 (built Sep 22
2005)) with ESMTP id

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora