[blindeudora] fresh copy of Eudora

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 16:27:29 -0700

Hi Gang,

I'm retiring my windows 7 64 bit computer and getting a new one tomorrow that will have windows 10 on it. I have backed up a number of things including
Eudora. I wonder if there's any way I can get a fresher copy of Eudora. This one that I have has over 100 files in it and I don't know which ones are not supposed to be there so I'd like to start with a cleaner copy. I've been using Eudora for many years and would really hate to lose it. There seemed to be a lot of corrupt things in the old computer so I don't want to bring any of it to my new computer. Does anybody know where I might be able to get a cleaner copy of the last version? Thanks so much.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora