[blindeudora] creating a new mailbox

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 09:23:36 -0800

Hi Gang,

I seem to have drawn a blank. I'm trying to create a new mailbox. I go to where it says new and enter on it and it says to name the new box which I do, then I've tried various things and the mailbox is there in the list, however it says pulldown which the others don't. I try to put an email in it and all it does is to say "new." I've done this before without any trouble but there must be something I'm doing wrong or not doing. Any thoughts.It should be a simple thing but it's not simple with me for some reason. Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora