[blindeudora] Re: aAttachments and e-mails opening by themselves

  • From: Donna <donnam1014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:08:38 -0800

you need to go to program files then qualcom then atachments DonnaAt 06:00 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:

here's the thing though in my programs on my C drive, there is no attachment folder whatsoever.
At 07:21 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
Well all atachments you get goes to the eudora atachment folder to locate go to program f made a short cut to my desk top for them. Also your atachment will be at the bottom of your e mail.
Donnailes then to qualcom enter and atachments will be there
At 05:16 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
Friends, I'd like to ask this about attachments.
1. when I try to open an attachment from someone I know who's sent me an mp3 the song becomes embedded in the body of the messages sort of like a link. If you open the link there's no save option. but the file will start playing.
How can I fix this?
By the way, on my program files, I have no attachment folder.
2. sometimes when I'm deleting emails sometimes, they will open automatically. this is scary especially if it may be a virus.
How do I fix this?
Sincerely, Randy.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora