[blindeudora] Re: a question about replying

  • From: "N & G." <lakeking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:43:13 +1000

Hi all,
earlier this year Leonard wrote the below instructions to change what is shown when replying to a message.

on 09:52 28/02/2005, Leonard Salinas said:

o', o.k. you need to do wo things. first you need to press alt+t
then o for eudora options and find the date display catagory, press
home then shift+d till you hear date display. now, tab three times
and type this in to that field

%3 %2 %1

press enter to close the options menu. now comes the tricky part.
you need to open the eudora.ini file in notepad and add the
following line to the [settings] section

ReplyAttribution=on %1, %2 said:

save the file and restart eudora.

on Sunday 2/27/2005 05:38 PM, Evelyn said:

My question is how can I get my reply message to show the day of the week. You may notice my reply line says. on 09:52 28/02/2005, Leonard Salinas said:

I realize that we show dates differently to the US. That aside how can I add the Day of the week.

Thank you for any help.
Regards,
Neil.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora