[blindeudora] Re: a question about replying

  • From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:52:49 -0600

o', o.k. you need to do wo things. first you need to press alt+t
then o for eudora options and find the date display catagory, press
home then shift+d till you hear date display. now, tab three times
and type this in to that field

%3 %2 %1

press enter to close the options menu. now comes the tricky part.
you need to open the eudora.ini file in notepad and add the
following line to the [settings] section

ReplyAttribution=on %1, %2 said:

save the file and restart eudora.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora