[blindeudora] Re: Tracing Outgoing Email

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:51:09 +0530

return receips are very annoying and I usually never reply to them.

Pranav
At 08:23 AM 10/17/2004, Leonard Salinas wrote:
  you would be talking about setting the return receipt flag on for messages
you wish to know the person has received them, if so, I have a set of demo
scripts for eudora 6 and jfw 5.10 that should allow you to do that. it is
also posible that one or two graphics may have to be relabeled for the
scriptto work, but is very easy to do.

on Saturday 10/16/2004 07:00 PM, Vaughan Dodd said:
Hello everyone.

There are occasions when I wish to trace a message once it has been sent to
be sure that it gets to its destination.  This is sometimes to combat the
"didn't get your email" spin when expected replies are not forthcoming.

Is there a message by message way of doing this with the latest release of
Eudora?

Acknowledging that perhaps it is unusual to send this to two lists, it is
because as a blind person I will need advice on how to access a command
that may not be directly keyboard attainable.

Thanks.

Vaughan Dodd

email vdodd@xxxxxxxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora[1]

Leonard Salinas
--
The media finally figured out that their "paying customers"
(i.e. advertisers) don't WANT an intelligent, thoughtful

--- Links ---
    1 //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
    4 ftp://okie.sytes.net/
    5 http://www.coreytk.com/jfw