[blindeudora] Re: Tracing Outgoing Email

  • From: Vaughan Dodd <vdodd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:48:44 +1300

It does seem that this is done by companies using their web services for a
fee.  Have been recommended an application which looks o.k., except that
its configuration requires that you copy text from an image into an edit
box.  This is msgtag from msgtag.com - hopefully they can help get round
this configuration problem.

The google search is a good idea.

Thanks.

Vaughan.

At 06:02 p.m. 17/10/2004, you wrote:
>Not that I know of, but there are third party companies that offer those
>services. A search on google should turn some up. I used one a wile back
>that was free, but forgot name sense I haven't used it in a wile.
>
>At 08:00 PM 10/16/2004, you wrote:
> >Hello everyone.
> >
> >There are occasions when I wish to trace a message once it has been sent to
> >be sure that it gets to its destination.  This is sometimes to combat the
> >"didn't get your email" spin when expected replies are not forthcoming.
> >
> >Is there a message by message way of doing this with the latest release of
> >Eudora?
> >

> >Acknowledging that perhaps it is unusual to send this to two lists, it is
> >because as a blind person I will need advice on how to access a command
> >that may not be directly keyboard attainable.
> >

> >Thanks.
> >
> >Vaughan Dodd
> >
> >email vdodd@xxxxxxxxxx
> >

> >List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora