[blindeudora] SSL Negotiation failled error

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:31:43 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I installed the Vipre Premium yesterday, and all was working well, until I did this, now, on my personal account which is the Gmail account, I can not send email. I can receive it just fine, but when I go to send it, I get the SSL Negotiation failled, Eudora can not find the server, and got tired of waiting. I believe this is an error 1000 code, or something like that. I know this problem can be fixed, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to fix it. I have tried changing things in the sending mail, in the tools and Options thing, but no such luck. Your help is so very much appreciated, please.

Thank you very much.

Pat Ferguson

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora