[blindeudora] Re: Request definition of docking

  • From: Brad Dunse' <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:49:51 -0500

Donald,

It deals with toolbar docking so it doesn't disappear. Not personality related :).

Brad

On 9/21/2011  05:21 PM Donald L. Roberts said...
What is your understanding of the term "docking" as used by Eudora? I thought it might refer to all personalities receiving and or sending mail simultaneously, but I am inquiring so as to be sure.

Thanks.

Don Roberts
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Brad Dunse

If you can get to a bridge within 2.5 minutes from where ever you are at the moment...
You might be a songwriter. --Capt'n Frank

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse