[blindeudora] Re: Switching between personalities

  • From: Brad Dunse' <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:52:37 -0500

I believe you are using Mr. North Star's scripts which might alter that hot key :). But yes it works from the default hot keys. Certain trades for some really nice features on the scripts .

Brad

Brad

On 9/21/2011  06:46 PM Doris and Chris said...
Are you sure on this? Here

ctrl+shift+n

says "reply to all".

When I want to reply or just write a message from another account - personality - I I either do an "alt+r" from within the open outgoing message or, more often, hit the applications key and select "change personality.

hth

Doris

At 07:34 PM 9/21/2011, Brad Dunse' wrote:
Donald,

When starting a new message use CTRL Shift N and not just CTRL N, it'll give you a list box of all your personalities. If you started or replied to a message and want to change personalities, press ALT Shift R and it'll pull up that same box. Unless you are using Mr. North Star's scripts in which it'll give you a return receipt queue I think :).

Brad

Brad Dunse

Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Brad Dunse

If you want people to stop poking holes in your boat,
get them in the boat with you --Ron Hammonds