[blindeudora] Random crashing

  • From: "Robert R. Matti" <rrmsr1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:47:28 -0800

I started using Eudora with version 1 & have used it solely since version 4.02
 From time to time I have experienced crashes with all versions, but
crashes are currently happening More frequently with the latest versions of
Jaws & Eudora.
I have also had every version of Jaws for Windows (started with version1
with Windows 3.1)
I recently noticed a "Exception.log" file in my Eudora directory, this log
has entries going back to Eudora 4.02 in 1999, it ends with an entry made
today.
I would like to send this Exception.log file to some knowledgeable Eudora
user/programmer  as an attachment & have them see if they can figure out
what has caused the crashes.  this file is several years old but only 411
KB so it is not very large.
I am currently using Windows XP pro, Jaws 6.00.410 & Eudora 6.2.0.14

If someone believes they are able to decipher this Exception.log file
please advise me and I will send it to them privately (I don't imagine
attachments can be
sent to the list)

  Robert R."Bob" Matti & guide dog Eldon
3139 Canal Ave