[blindeudora] Re: Outbox archiving

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:31:05 -0500

Hi Brad,

I would create a new box called something like "Saves." That is what I do. You can do it by renaming the outbox, and yes, Eudora will create a new out box. I've done that before, also. <grin>

It's easy to create a new mail box.

Let us know if that doesn't work.

Thanks.

blessings,

Pat Ferguson

At 11:20 AM 10/23/2010, you wrote:
Hello Listers,

I'm new, I think :). I use to be on a couple Eudora lists way back but I see they are de-funked, perhaps this is the server now. At any rate I have a question regarding the out box. I have Eudora set to keep copies of my emails sent in the out box. There is quite a bit of them in there and I'd like to empty it but I don't want to lose them in case I need to search for info down the road. Here's the question. Can I just rename the outbox.bx file, save it somewhere else on my computer? Eudora will automatically make a new one I believe or I could create one I suppose. But, the question I have is if I wanted to open the old one, will it again recognize it as an out box and overwrite the existing one? I ask because I think I tried something similar a while back now with one of the boxes and I didn't get the results I wanted but I honestly can't remember what happened anymore.

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Dunse

A goal is a dream with a plan to get there. --Anonymous

E Mail: brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse