[blindeudora] Re: New Member thinking about using eudora.

  • From: Lennie <lennie_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:58:07 -0500

Jim,

You can get version 7 of Eudora at:

http://www.eudora.com/

I cannot help you with windows7 and 64 bits machine since I am still using window XP home edition. I am currently using the latest version of Jaws 11.

Perhaps, someone else on the list can answer your other questions.

Lennie

At 02:37 PM 3/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi all,
Currently, I am running windows7, jaws 11, and running it on a 64 bit machine. I currently am running windows live mail. Would Eudora work on such a set up? And if it would, where do I get it. After getting it, are there any tips and tricks on setting d