[blindeudora] Messages in wrong order

  • From: Sheila Rieger <zebby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bllindeudora <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:53:23 -0700

Hello List and Lovette,
I have a similar problem regarding messages appearing in the wrong order.
I have three filters and the messages which go into those boxes are always in the order of the last messages being at the bottom of the list. However, the messages which appear in the IN box are often changed to alphabetical order. I have gone to Sort and checked the date box, but it still changes back by itself. When reading the IN box, I press the alt key and letter D and that changes the order back to date order, but the setting will not stay.
This has been happening for some weeks now and is quite mystifying.
I would be glad to find out how to correct this.
Thanks in Advance.
Sheila

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora