[blindeudora] Re: Importing from Windows mail in Vista

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 04:16:52 -0400

The files for windows mail are stored in .tml. So this action may need the use of a third party software. unless i can find another solution for the problem.

Do you have the latest version also witch is 7.1.

At 08:57 PM 10/25/2007, you wrote:
Hi, Lou,

There is no provision for importing from Windows mail. For those who aren't familiar with Windows mail, it is the equivalent of Outlook Express. However, it just can't be done, even with the advanced menus. This is one thing that the developers might work on.

Susan

At 08:14 PM 10/25/2007, you wrote:
Susan, under the file menu, alt+f, there is an import setting, you might find something there that will work for ya.

I am still in xp, so I am gguessing at best.

Later, LouAt 18, 54 10/25/2007, you wrote:
Hello, List Members,

I have Windows Vista Home and up until recently, I was using Windows Mail. However, I would rather use Eudora for my default client. I have my addressbook set up in Windows Mail, but I can't findd the proper files in the program to import. I could type the contacts in by hand, but if I don't have to, it would save me a lot of time.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Susan

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora