[blindeudora] Re: Importing from Windows mail in Vista

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:14:31 -0400

Susan, under the file menu, alt+f, there is an import setting, you might find something there that will work for ya.

I am still in xp, so I am gguessing at best.

Later, LouAt 18, 54 10/25/2007, you wrote:
Hello, List Members,

I have Windows Vista Home and up until recently, I was using Windows Mail. However, I would rather use Eudora for my default client. I have my addressbook set up in Windows Mail, but I can't findd the proper files in the program to import. I could type the contacts in by hand, but if I don't have to, it would save me a lot of time.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Susan

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora