[blindeudora] Re: I need the names of two Eudora files

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:53:15 -0500

There is only one of them, and it is "eudora.ini"
The best way I have found is to go in to this file with notepad or some other plain text editing package, and search for "regcode" and copy the three lines begining with that. Put them in a separate file, and take it to the other computer that you are trying to register, and paste those three lines in to that computer's eudora.ini file; restart eudora, and vala, problem solved.

If that doesn't work, give me a yell and we will try somethng else.

At 16, 36 12/18/2007, you wrote:
Hello,

I am having difficulty registering Eudora 7.10 on a second
machine.  What are the names of the two files which contain the
registration info?

I apologize if you have seen this request previously.  But I have
had some intermittent email problems and did not see a response
when I initially posted this question.

Thanks.

Don Roberts

It has removed 6161 spam emails to date.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora