[blindeudora] Re: I need the names of two Eudora files

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:02:02 -1000

Donald, I know that if you goto the help menu and then to about, your registration number should be there. If you use JAWS, you'll need to use the JAWS cursor to read the number because it says it really fast. HTH

At 11:36 AM 12/18/2007, you wrote:
Hello,

I am having difficulty registering Eudora 7.10 on a second
machine.  What are the names of the two files which contain the
registration info?

I apologize if you have seen this request previously.  But I have
had some intermittent email problems and did not see a response
when I initially posted this question.

Thanks.

Don Roberts

It has removed 6161 spam emails to date.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora