[blindeudora] Eudora's Opening Blank Browser Window

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:54:14 -0400

Just an observation here.

I changed my default browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox recently .

As discussed the other week, Eudora would always open an extra blank - I use a blank page for my homepage - browser window when clicking on a link from an email mesage. I find this is not the case when using Firefox for my default browser. I have no idea why this is but thought it intersting and worth noting. and,no, I do not use tab browsing in Firefox but have it open a new webpage instead for a new link.

Just thought I share this. And Firefox is pretty decent as a browser.

Cheers,

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora