[blindeudora] Re: Eudora messages

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 06:24:42 -0700

HI,
When that has happened in the past it has usually been a server problem.
I notified Earthlink and eventually the problem was fixed on their end.
John
At 01:12 AM 10/12/2005, Wendy Alling wrote:
Hello list. I have been getting older messages in Eudora from August, September and the early part of October. What's up with this program here? Does this happen with anyone else? Why don't they get sent on their original date? This never happens in outlook express.

John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution