[blindeudora] Re: Eudora messages

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:15:55 -0400

Around that time of year some of the service providers email servers where getting hit by some nasty things. Not many will admit it, because who wants to say we got attacked. So you may be getting email they had in storage late. Sometimes its the email server itself having a bad time and resending email from when ever. So one of the two have happened, and its nothing to get worried about. you might want to let your provider know incase they are not a wear of a problem. They don't watch the email like they shod for problems.
But so far I haven't experienced any of these emails, but not saying it don't hap[pen either.

At 04:12 AM 10/12/2005, you wrote:

Hello list. I have been getting older messages in Eudora from August, September and the early part of October. What's up with this program here? Does this happen with anyone else? Why don't they get sent on their original date? This never happens in outlook express.

Tim Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora