[blindeudora] Eudora crashing!

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:07:15 -0400

Howdy yall, after thinking a little, these errors yall are getting are Internet explorer related, doc watson is one of thse you get when ie blows up on ya, so I can assume that yall are using the Mocrosoft viewer? Try turning that puppy off and see if it solves your problems.

tools,viewing mail, and undo the check box on use Microsoft viewer.
You will still be able to click on links, but us wineyes users will loose the MSAA functionality, and for the rest of yall, it won't feel like outlook.

If I think of anything else, I will hollar!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora