[blindeudora] Re: Eudora crashing

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:58:32 +1000

Hi,
I used to have a lot of crashing with Eudora. I have only experienced your problem once or twice. I found by upgrading to the latest version I have had a lot less crashing.
Max.
on 09:42 9/04/2007, Steve and Terrianne said:
Hi listers, I have been having this frustrating problem for a few months now, almost every day, and sometimes more than once a day. Suddenly I will get a message that says, "Eudora has encountered a problem and has to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell microsoft about this." I get options to send error report or don't send error report. I usually select the former. I then hear something about "office watson". When I open Eudora again I hear that I have a damaged mailbox and select to create a new mailbox. Then my inbox contains what was there before as well as all the mail that should have been filtered into other mailvoxes. Sometimes that mail was the same mail that had already been filtered into other mailboxes, sometimes amounting to a couple hundred, going back several days. Before each message I hear the word "recovered", and there is displayed a question mark. I am using Eudora 6.2 paid mode (time run out of course) and Window-eyes 6. I expect to be encouraged to upgrade to the latest version of Eudora, but this is a relatively recent problem considering all the years I have been using Eudora, I am concerned that going to the trouble of upgrading won't solved the problem. Have any of you had this situation of old mail duplicating into your inbox and labeled as "recovered"? Thanks so much for any help.
Terri

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora