[blindeudora] Re: Eudora checking email at start-up

  • From: "Stewart A Overbey Jr." <saoverbey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:07:31 -0500

Just 5, that's why it's so puzzling. I've experienced others before, but, not this one.

I guess the temporary answer is just to minimize Eudora, after the initial startup and error, subsequent checks are just fine with no errors.

At 07:14 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
Just 5 not 505 or something in the hundreds?

At 04:02 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
Thanks for the thought.

I don't Have Eudora setup to start when the computer does, so, my network is definitely already loaded by the time I call up Eudora. I get an error code Number 5, but, don't know what that refers to.

At 02:37 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
Now is this when the computer starts up or after and eudora starts on its own? if the first way, you may not be connected to the net. To see check the errors that come up in the error window.

At 12:59 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,

I'm not having any trouble with Eudora reading email, although pressing Z when the messages opens sure helps.

I am getting an loging error when Eudora checks my email at startup. After it's initial check, however, I can check my mail just fine without any errors. When I test each account, they all work fine accept the initial check on startup. Any thoughts?

Also, can anyone direct me to where I can get a registration code so I don't have to listen to the initial screen which says this is an unpaid version and will display advertisements? It appears to have all the features, but I sure would like to get rid of that opening screen.

Bless the Lord o my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Stewart A Overbey Jr.
Skype: Stewart.Overbey
Cell: 706-474-1336
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora Send all list problems or inquires to: blingeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to un subscribe: blindeudora-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field