[blindeudora] Re: Eudora 7.1 and jaws 12

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:33:46 -0500

hmmm, i never use the preview pane or the ms viewer and i don't have any sluggishness with eudora and jaws 11. o', and i have never had any links activated automatically either

Legend has it that on Sunday 10/24/2010 05:15 PM, Doris and Chris said:
Hi,Bratt,

I do not use the preview pane either but have the MS viewer on. Reading messages with jaws 11 is painfully slow sometimes - though not always. Disabling the MS viewer causes some links to be activated unintentially sometimes.

I am trying to determine if jaws 12 will be worth the upgrade.

Thanks much for the feedback.

Doris
At 04:54 PM 10/24/2010 -0500, you wrote:
Doris,

I'm using it and find it all to be pretty snappy. I don't use the previewer screen though but do have the use Microsoft Viewer checked. I always found the preview screen to ultimately be the culprit in crashing Eudora so just haven't used it in years :)

Brad

Hey Doris and Chris. On 10/24/2010 04:31 PM you said...
Hi,

has anyone on here upgraded to jaws 12? I am just wondering how the combination is working and if jaws 12 fixed the issues that jaws 11 had With Eudora, especially the sluggishness with opening and reading mesages when the MS viewer was enabled.

thanks much.
Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5560 (20101024) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

If you tickle the ivories more than your sweetheart...
you might be a songwriter. --Anonymous

E Mail: brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555