[blindeudora] Re: Eudora 7.1 and jaws 12

  • From: Brad Dunse <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:55:35 -0500

Chris and Doris,

Yes it is much slower yet than with Microsoft Viewer off, but, you can cut down on the sluggishness by setting the content concentrator to compact on single messages. I think all those headers populating too don't help :) Seems to help here.

Brad

Chris Smart, On 10/24/2010  05:36 PM you said...
Doris, I sure hope so! I'm using Eudora 6 and Jaws 11, and the sluggishness is very annoying.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5560 (20101024) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn

E Mail: brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse