[blindeudora] Re: Customized date line

  • From: Brad Dunse <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 00:28:20 -0500

Thanks. Where does one actually go to edit that? Eudoria's ini file?

Brad

On Sunday 10/24/2010 12:11 AM, northstar1950@xxxxxxx wrote:"
here you go, this will change the reply separator in eudora, all you have to do is click on the links and follow the prompts.

<X-Eudora-Option:FixedDateFormat=%3 %2 %1>

<X-Eudora-Option:ReplyAttribution="It has been noted that on %1, %2 wrote:">

Legend has it that on Saturday 10/23/2010 11:43 PM, Brad Dunse said:
How did you customize your  line...

Legend has it that on Saturday 10/23/2010 11:12 PM, Norma A. Boge said:

I know where but not "what" to put in there :)

At 11:38 PM onSaturday 10/23/2010, you wrote:
hmmm, try this:

1: press alt+e then s for the sort menu
2: arrow down through the items and press enter on the first one you find a check mark by it. 3: repeat step 1 and 2 till there's nothing checked. that may fix your problem.

Legend has it that on Saturday 10/23/2010 11:12 PM, Norma A. Boge said:
Hi Lou,

Problem not solved. <frown>

Norma

At 09:57 PM 10/23/2010, you wrote:
Howdy norma:

tools, options, mailboxes, and tab across to: "select newly inserted messages (FUMLUB) and check that box!

Wala, problem solved, smile!

At 15, 06 10/23/2010, you wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm using Eudora 7 with Jaws 9. After I've downloaded messages and control tab to a certain mailbox, focus is always placed at the last, or bottom, message instead of on the first unread message. So I have to page up or arrow up to find the first unread message. I'm sure there's a simple fix for this, so anyone care to enlighten me?

Thanks,
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5558 (20101023) __________

http://www.eset.com

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take
everything you have.'
-Thomas Jefferson -

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5558 (20101023) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Birth? learn? intern? earn? lectern? sojourn? adjourn?
Enjoy the ride, its shorter than you think. --Anonymous

E Mail: brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5558 (20101023) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora