[blindeudora] Crashed and lost inbox settings

  • From: Brad D <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:44:27 -0500

Eudora has done one of it's famous crashes and tried to rebuild the inbox, but this time was unable to rebuild it entirely. The only thing it now reads is the subject line despite my having set it to read whether there is an attachment, who it is from, date and etc. All the other boxes read fine, it is just the Inbox that won't. I even tried over writing it with one called Inbox001.mbx and changing it's name to Inbox.mbx, which is one of the earlier inboxes from the past that were rebuilt, but to no avail. Any clues of how I can get the Inbox to read properly? This well mean the difference of my using this product anymore or not. I hate to get to that point but I'm having way too many crashes no matter what I try.

Brad
believe.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.12.4/143 - Release Date: 10/19/2005

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora